1112 Murat Rd, Exmouth, 6707
NMH Clinic: Physiotherapy &; Massage: Remedial & Relaxation
Ningaloo Massage &; Health Therapists:
PHYSIOTHERAPIST – Tash
REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST – Ashley
MASSAGE THERAPISTS – Kertu
Book online through our FB page: http://bit.ly/2tHHCDs
HICAPS Health Rebates, Claimable on the spot at the Clinic, may apply. For appointments or enquiries, please contact the Clinic on 0400 422 499.
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that assesses, diagnoses, treats and works to prevent disease and disability through physical means. Physiotherapists are experts in movement and function who can work in partnership with their patients, assisting them to recover from injury, reduce pain and stiffness, increase mobility, and overcome movement disorders, which may have been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the result of aging or life-changing events.
A Physiotherapist is a first contact practitioner meaning a doctor’s referral is not necessary to see a Physiotherapist.
What Can We Treat?
• Sports injuries
• Joint sprains eg: ankle and wrists
• Muscle strains
• Neck pain
• Upper back pain, including disc bulges and herniation
• Headaches and migraines
• Nerve pain such as sciatica
• Hip, knee and foot pain
• Shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
• Ageing related changes
• Newborns – reduced mobility, stiff necks (Torticollis)
• Incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction
How Do We Treat?
Each Patient is unique, so treatments will vary depending on presentations. Some techniques that your Physio might use are:
• Joint mobilisation and manipulation
• Deep tissue massage
• Trigger point release
• Dry needling
• Electrotherapies (TENS, ultrasound)
• Neural tissue mobilisation
• Exercise Prescription
Physiotherapists use a mixture of hands on manual therapy and exercise to achieve our primary goal of reducing pain and improving function. By educating our patients as to the causes of their pain and supplying them with the proper home treatments, stretches and exercises, we aim to enable independent self-care with appropriate guidance from the Physiotherapist.
Remedial Massage may be used in the rehabilitation, maintenance or prevention of a range of physical and psychological conditions, including subacute and chronic pain, stress and anxiety, headache, muscular strain or tears, musculoskeletal conditions, and chronic or palliative conditions. Massage may be considered a form of manual therapy that includes, holding, causing movement, and / or applying pressure to the muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia.
Massage treatments may assist you:
• Relieve pain, soreness, spams & muscle fatigue,
• Stimulate & improve muscle tone, flexibility, elasticity & range of movement of muscles & joints,
• Reduce anxiety, de-stress the body & unwind the mind,
• Remove inflammation, metabolic waste & toxins,
• Increase circulation, oxygen & nutrients to muscles,
• Improve performance, recovery & prevention of injury,
• Encourage relaxation & a better night’s sleep,
• Increase your energy, feel vibrant & refreshed,
• Rejuvenate the body & maintain good health.
Remedial massage treatments may assist in treating a range of conditions, including: back pain, sciatica, insomnia, stiff neck, headaches, shin splints, joint sprains, bad posture, muscle tension, anxiety and stress.
Relaxation massage is great treatment when you feel like unwinding, relaxing or treating yourself. A range of effleurage techniques may be used to release emotional and muscular tension and promote circulation. Indulge in a blissful massage package to rebalance you mind, body & soul, and enjoy our range of nourishing oils and aromatic teas.
Mon-Fri: 9am to 6pm or by appointment
Sat: 9:30am-3pm or by appointment
Sun: 4pm – 6pm or by appointment
Ningaloo Massage & Health
‘Supporting a healthier lifestyle’
1112 Murat Rd, Exmouth WA 6707
Ningaloo Caravan & Holiday Resort
(Opposite the Big Prawn on the main road)
#massage #physiotherapy #physio #natural #health #therapies #remedial #relaxation #exmouth #exmouthwa #ningaloo #ningalooreef #westernaustralia #australia #holiday #accomodation #womens #mens #summer #surf #sport #fishing #whaleshark #sale #voucher